Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm a grad student and I feel like I'll never be done! But seriously, I should be finished in October...hopefully. I love to read and have about a bazillion books (as the cracks in my built-in bookcase can attest). I just got a Nook, so now I can accumulate bazillions of books without breaking furniture! I'm writing a novel, which is the thing that will never be finished. I also love gaming entirely too much.

This blog will be devoted to reviews of books, games, and recipes I test. More coming soon!

I'm currently reading:

Under the Dome: A NovelUnder the Dome: A Novel by Stephen King

So far, it's really good - but a little dark.









I'm currently playing:

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

This game is the best kind of timesuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment